Monday, November 23, 2009

The DC

The place I spend all my meals, where I chat with friends, where I watch awesome movies, and where I attend fun events....It's the DC (Dining Commons).
The food here is good...although usually heavy with grease or sugar. My favorites: the pizza, cheeseburgers, and the infamous DC Orange Chicken (the only food item that people are willing to stand in line for for upwards of 10 mins because they only have it on Mondays). I also like Tully's which is included in the meal plan. The atmosphere is very nice, usually clean, and the staff is friendly (I have about 5 friends who work there). I usually have a certain area I sit in to based on what time of day it is and who I'm sitting with. For breakfast, I watch the TV usually playing the View or cartoons (Tom& Jerry, Pink Panther). For lunch and dinner, I like to watch the movies and depending on how good of a movie it is, I often stay and watch it through if I dont have class, like when they played Slumdog Millionaire the other day. On the other sides they play sports and the travel channel.  The DC food may be getting old but I try and get new choices each day and the people I am with make every visit fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
body { background-color: #ccc; margin:0; font: x-small Verdana, Sans-serif; text-align:center; color:#000; font-size/* */:/**/small; font-size: /**/small; }