Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Thanksgiving

Last Tuesday, I went home, back to San Diego, after being away for 3 months straight...It was nice to see my family, friends, and my pets. I had a lot of fun with my friends on Wednesday. We went to Nickel City and Olive Garden then went back to my friends house and watched Up! On Thanksgiving, I spent time with my family, including my grandma and grandpa. On Friday, I got my hair cut by my mom and then we went ice skating with family friends. On Saturday, it was raining all day so we stayed inside, watched a few shows, and I packed up my stuff to leave on Sunday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
body { background-color: #ccc; margin:0; font: x-small Verdana, Sans-serif; text-align:center; color:#000; font-size/* */:/**/small; font-size: /**/small; }