Saturday, October 24, 2009

UP! the movie

On Thursday, October 15th, the movie Up played in the quad. As I was not able to go to the Campus Moviefest the Friday before, I decided to attend this as a replacement. I saw the movie once while it was in theatres and it was amazing so I was excited when I heard it was going to be played for free on a huge screen in the quad. The Pixar animated movie is full of life, laughter, adventure, and quirky unexpected moments. Unlike most movies shown these days, this movie had a different plot than had ever been seen before. I went with Katherine and Abby pretty early so we got front row seats. The only downside was the moms behind us who kept talking about unrelated stuff and their kids who kept bumping my chair but it was bearable since the movie was loud.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
body { background-color: #ccc; margin:0; font: x-small Verdana, Sans-serif; text-align:center; color:#000; font-size/* */:/**/small; font-size: /**/small; }