Monday, September 14, 2009

Library Resources

Last Wednesday, my MUSE class met in the library to learn about the available resources that we can use in all of our classes on papers. We were taught how to effectively use the library catalog to find books, articles, and media. He also taught us how the article databases are sorted by subject and told us to make sure to document our resources to make the bibliography easier later. I asked how to place a hold on a book that is currently unavailable and he told us that we can also have a book shipped from another university library. I learned a lot from the lecture and now I know what resources I can use to make my papers complete.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
body { background-color: #ccc; margin:0; font: x-small Verdana, Sans-serif; text-align:center; color:#000; font-size/* */:/**/small; font-size: /**/small; }