Tuesday, September 22, 2009

What am I doing on Furlough Day?

Well, you see, because of all the budget cuts in California, CSU schools are forced to have these furlough days. We pay more tuition, we get less schooling. So today, almost all classes are closed...kinda like a snow day but not.
Knowing I had no classes today, I stayed out til 3am. That destroyed my sleep schedule so I slept til 1pm. Then went to the DC, ate pizza, watched Hitch, then came back to my dorm where I am now. Sounds kinda boring I bet. I do have homework to do, or at least that I should be doing. Then tonight, my friend and I are pulling a prank on my friend.
You see, one of my friends is a Dodgers fan, the other is a die-hard Giants fan. (When questioned, she said she would never marry a Dodgers fan, even if he was super hot, the "one", or if her life depended on it). She's gone in SF til Wednesday so me and my Dodgers fan friend are going to cover her dorm door in Dodger memorabilia, articles of them beating the Giants, and pictures of her celeb crush Taylor Lautner, who is a Dodgers fan. I wish I could be there to see her face when she gets back and sees it. I'll update on how things went and her reaction.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
body { background-color: #ccc; margin:0; font: x-small Verdana, Sans-serif; text-align:center; color:#000; font-size/* */:/**/small; font-size: /**/small; }